Our site has been designed to provide information:
- For people who want general information about hypnosis,
- For health professionals interested in our Member Societies, and
- For researchers and clinicians seeking access to our open-access journal: Mind-Body Regulation.
- The Canadian Federation of Clinical Hypnosis/Fédération canadienne d'hypnose clinique is made up of licensed health professionals in Alberta, Québec, and Atlantic regions, who are trained in the responsible, appropriate and ethical use of hypnosis.
- We publish an open-access peer-reviewed online journal—the Journal of Mind-Body Regulation—a publication that seeks to provide a forum for advancing the relationship between sound science and effective practice.
- We provide valid information to the general public about the responsible use of hypnosis by qualified, licensed health professionals.
- We advocate for a strong community of health professionals interested in using and promoting hypnosis and provide our members with a newsletter Hypnosis Canada dedicated to that goal.
- We advertise the workshops of our Member Societies and other events of interest to our members on our website.
- We provide a public referral service for our members that allows site visitors to locate a qualified health professional in their area.